Saturday, March 10, 2007

If I Ran The Zoo: March 11

Such well-laid plans, alas...

Last night I was torn between seeing my friends perform with the Boston Conservatory Orchestra up in Harvard or catching the BMOP concert. I decided against burning bridges.

Luckily, I have no such dilemma tomorrow, one of the two concerts which piqued my interest has the good sense to happen in the afternoon. I do know that I have turned the corner into being a huge music history dork if I am honestly considering going to a concert of Perotin and Ockeghem. And paying money for it! The Notre Dame shit is so rarely trotted out, and it'll probably sound pretty tight in a big church.

Later that evening the Klezmatics are putting some heat under the Museum of Fine Arts. I could pull the double but that would be expensive. However, I am still choked with regret after missing the Bad Plus there two weeks ago.

No comments: