Sunday, December 31, 2006

In 2006 I...


  • Went to Korea (Not technically accurate, I was in Korea for New Year's 05/06)
  • Resurrected a radio station
  • Gave my senior recital
  • Graduated with a Bachelor of Music from Lawrence University
  • Started a blog
  • Had a guitar student accepted to an undergraduate music program
  • Moved to Boston
  • Began work towards a Master of Music at the Boston Conservatory
On initially compiling the list I was upset that what I thought to be a rather eventful year could be summed up by eight points. I suppose these aren't exactly non-trivial points, however. The events I've set in motion will have their biggest ramifications in 2008 (Hopefully another graduation, perhaps another admission/move) so I'll really have to work to make sure 2007 doesn't look like a lull.

Happy New Year's everyone, and do much enjoyment in the 2007 season.

No comments: